Is anyone else in complete disbelief that Thanksgiving 2015 has already come and gone? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it’s pretty stress-free compared to Christmas, it comes around in fall (the best season😏), and the dinner is pretty freaking mind-blowing. But other than that, I appreciate the reminder at the end of the year to count my blessings and take note of the things for which I’m most thankful. While I’m obviously thankful for my family, friends, etc…here are some things from 2015 specifically that make me feel especially grateful.
01. I’m thankful for the 13 years I spent with Roxy, our family dog that passed away in June, and that she was surrounded by her whole family when she crossed the rainbow bridge.
02. I’m thankful that we welcomed little Chaya into our family this year. She has gotten SO PLUMP since we got her, lets Nala have first pick of all the treats, and loves sprinting around the living room during floor time.
03. I’m thankful that I got to travel to Turkey and Bulgaria this year and meet most of Ilhan’s extended family. Blogging about the trip has been really slow, but honestly it amazing. The locations themselves were stunning everyone I met was just so lovely.
04. I’m thankful that Ilhan and I have been able to live together for the first time ever this past year. After dating long distance for six years, it was definitely time for a change and it has been such a breath of fresh air. And we haven’t killed each other yet so that’s a plus! ;]
05. And of course I’m thankful to anyone who has taken the time to read my little blog! I’m really grateful for this space and for the connections I’ve made in Blogland. THANK YOU.💗💗💗
What are you thankful for this year?