As you might know by now, I really love tags. I think they’re just so fun to fill out, so fun to read, and a really nice way to get to know bloggers. So I LOVE getting tagged :] I was tagged to do this game tag by lovely Julia from A Writer’s Block Near You (thank you!). Basically, you answer your tagger’s 11 questions and then write 11 new ones for your taggees (not a real word, I don’t care) to answer.
01. What’s your motto? This might seem weird, but the closest thing I have to a motto is my favorite quote that comes from the song Murderer by Wintersleep: “Are you a righteous man/Throwing the witches on the fire?” I just think it is a darkly beautiful reminder to be careful how we treat other people; if someone else’s morals/standards/lifestyles/choices don’t line up with yours, it does NOT make you a good or better person by putting them down. Treat all beings with love.
02. Is there a word that you seem to say a lot? Yes…I say the word “literally” literally all the time. It’s literally my worst habit. It needs to cease and desist literally right now.
03. What’s your favorite indulgence? I couldn’t decide between chocolate and Law and Order: SVU so I’m going to go with laying in bed with SVU while eating chocolate haha.
04. Think of something soft, what first comes to mind? Feathers like in a pillow, not attached to a bird. Haha.
05. What do you like to do on rainy days? Drink hot beverages, sit by the fire, read, and do crafts.
06. What’s the first memory you remember having? When I was 2 or so I was holding our cat and walking around the front yard, where my dad was in the midst of installing a draining system. Since the cat was basically as big as me, I couldn’t see where I was going and stepped into one of the exposed drains, and got badly scraped all up my shin bone. It left a scar that’s still there today!
07. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose? Paris. That’s too easy of a question haha.
08. What’s a song that you repeatedly have stuck in your head? All of the accursed H&M songs that we play haha THEY NEVER LEAVE MY BRAIN JUST GET OUT! I need a son exorcism.
09. When you were a kid, who did you look up to and why? Aside from the obvious parents, grandparents, older relatives answers…I really liked George Washington and Livia Bitton-Jackson, Holocaust survivor-turned-author (I was obsessed with her book I Have Lived 1000 Years). I admired Washington because he was so humble (he was unanimously voted to be the first king of the US and he declined) and I admired Bitton-Jackson because I thought she displayed amazing perseverance.
10. If you could communicate with any animal, which would you choose? DEFINITELY cats, hands down. I just love cats haha.
11. What do you hope to achieve this year? I answered this pretty thoroughly here haha.
01. Pens or pencils?
02. What’s the last dream you remember having?
03. If you had a Patronus, what would it be?
04. Are there any foods you hated as a kid that you like now?
05. What’s your favorite part about where you live?
06. Do you have siblings? If so, are you the oldest, youngest, or middle?
07. If you could have a talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?
08. What’s your favorite Disney princess movie?
09. Do you prefer hot or iced tea?
10. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
11. What is your favorite form of social media?
Tagging (I tag you all basically all the time so if you don’t like tags just tell me and I won’t anymore haha.): Brittney, Miho, Shannon, Hima, Kathryn, Zia, Mary, & Kate. And YOU of course! Anyways, even if you don’t do this tag you should check out these bloggers because they’re the best :]