Hello blog world! I totally disappeared from blogging last week. I was totally slammed at work and have just been exhausted and getting sick :[ I’ll be back this week though, I promise! Especially doing October Daily again.
I hope everyone had a great week! Here’s something quick for this late Sunday night. I found this autumn tag somewhere and I started doing it last week (was supposed to post it Thursday…oops.). So enjoy this for now and we’ll meet again tomorrow!
001. Favourite thing about Autumn: the crisp weather!
002. Favourite Drink: Sweet and Spicy tea by Good Earth :] THE BEST THING.
003. Favourite Scent/Candle: Anything spiced, be it pumpkin or cider. They make such great candle scents!
004. Best Lipstick: Everything In Wine by Revlon…it’s a really nice deep red. My go-to when I’m feeling vampy.
005. Go-to Moisturiser: Coconut oil.
006. Go-to colour for eyes: Cork by Mac. It’s neutral while still being dark enough to feel fall-ish.
007. Favourite music to listen to: Bon Iver, The National, The Tallest Man On Earth, Bright Eyes.
008. Favourite outfit: HANDS DOWN leggings with boots and a chunky sweater and a messy top knot. There is absolutely no competition here…I don’t care that “leggings aren’t pants,” I wear them ALL THE TIME in fall (always with my butt covered with my top though!).
009. Favourite autumn treat: Pumpkin pie and carmel apples :]
010. Favourite place to be: The east coast of the US. I LOVED fall in Pennsylvania when I want to school there…it was so chilly and the colors changed and it was just perfect. Here in California it’s still hot, I’m so over it.
I tag YOU :]