Last week one of my best blogger buddies, Miho, tagged me for this One Lovely Blog Award (thank you!). I love tags and an excuse to share stuff about me that you don’t already know. I really enjoy getting to know my fellow bloggers and I like anyone that reads this getting to know me a little better too :] So here are 7 facts about me as the tag calls for.
01. I don’t like Pumpkin Spice Lattes. So sue me. My favorite holiday drink at Starbucks is the (Skinny) Peppermint Mocha, but you have to wait until Christmastime for those.
02. I could eat eggs for breakfast literally every single day of my life. My favorite kind is scrambled with spinach. And I mix the salt and pepper in when they’re still raw. Mmmm! But going out to breakfast or brunch I immediately gravitate towards spinach omelets, and I just love dipping toast into eggs over easy.
03. I took piano lessons for about ten years. I am sadly out of practice now, but at least I still remember how to read notes!
04. I love ghost stories/ghost tours/ghost hunting shows. But I am also terrified of these things to a really extreme extent like I don’t just get scared and laugh it off…I’ll get scared and then won’t sleep for a week.
05. I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t wear blue jeans. I just don’t like them on me and I don’t feel good in them. I used to LOVE blue jeans, I think the last time I wore them was in late 2012. But now…I just wear black jeans. I feel so casual in blues and I like to feel *fancy* haha. I do love blue jeans on other people though! I wish I could style them on myself.
But lets be real I usually wear leggings over black jeans haha
06. My first pet was a goldfish named Goldie haha. I won her when I was in kindergarten at a Halloween carnival at my elementary school.
07. I get coffee withdrawal headaches lol. I’m not the kind of person that can’t function without morning coffee…I get along perfectly well without it. But if I don’t have coffee, around 3 o’clock on the dot I will get a splitting headache that goes away after I have a cup.
My 7 nominations: