Hello! So I know I’ve been a terrible blogger lately and I didn’t get around to publishing either my Tuesday or Wednesday posts…but let me explain. I was driving all weekend (seriously about twelve hours spent in the car), got a week’s worth of bloglovin catch up done on Monday, and had work on Tuesday PLUS I had to prepare for going out of town. I’m currently in Cleveland after 12 hours of being in transit today (ew) and I’m going to Meadville Pennsylvania tomorrow to visit Allegheny with my little brother (how weird is that) and then I’m going down to Pittsburgh until Wednesday! So I’m taking a brief hiatus until next Thursday. I didn’t bring my computer (I’m using my mom’s right now), but I brought my notebook and I wrote a few post drafts on the plane today and I will come back prepared to take on March. I hope you bear with me – I know 2014 has been on and off on this blog as I’m trying to get on track and figure out where I’m going.
I will leave you with this tag! I was tagged a few weeks ago by the lovely Kathryn over at As Told By Kathryn (she’s so funny…go check her out!). I freaking love reading tags and doing them…they’re such simple and affective ways to get to know other bloggers!
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you: Kathryn, as mentioned :]
- Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
- Choose 11 nominees with small followings (from as small as 200 or 2,000).
- You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let the bloggers know they were nominated.
01. What Starbucks drink would you order, if you were only allowed to order one for the rest of your life? A grande skinny peppermint mocha, of course! My favorite drink there by far, and it’s terrible that it’s seasonal haha.
02. What was the worst date you ever went on? I went on a double date to Disneyland and the guy that was supposed to be my date asked if he could bring a friend and I said ok. It was a girl. He kissed her in front of me. Lololol.
03. What is the reasoning behind your blog name? Well, when I first started this blog it was to record my trips around Europe, which I basically only took on weekends. “A Weekend Crossing” was just a pretty way to say “a weekend trip” and now I interpret it as referring to the little doses of my life that I post on here. A collection of my crossings :]
04. What is your favorite theme park and why? (If you say Disneyland, we need to plan a trip) Well it looks like we need to plan a trip because there’s no competition here, Disneyland is my favorite place on earth.
05. Are you a breakfast person? If yes, what is your favorite breakfast food? YES I LOVE BREAKFAST. And my favorite breakfast food is scrambled eggs. I eat them almost every day. I don’t really like cold breakfasts because I’m usually cold in the morning, and I love how you can add so many things to eggs and they keep you full and they’re so healthy. They’re just the best!
06. Coffee or tea and why? Tea I’d say. I do enjoy coffee, but I LOVE tea and I have a whole tea routine and I drink different kinds throughout the day.
07. What is your favorite Justin Timberlake song? Well I don’t actually listen to JT that much…my favorite song is still SexyBack I think haha I’m so cool.
08. If you were to have a super power what would it be and why? I would want to apparate and disapparate like in Harry Potter. Wouldn’t that just be the best?
09. PC or Mac? MAC HANDS DOWN.
10. What is the worst gift you have ever received? Hmmm…I actually can’t think of any! That’s a good thing though, right?
11. If you were only allowed to have one form of social media (not including your blog) what would you keep? Instagram for SURE, I’m so addicted.
My questions for you:
01. Boots or flats?
02. What is your ideal location for your next vacation?
03. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday?
04. What is your favorite season and why?
05. If you could only have chocolate or bread for the next five years (a whole remainder of a lifetime without one of these is just too horrible to even imagine), what would you choose?
06. What was your favorite childhood toy/doll/stuffed animal named?
07. What is your favorite Disney song?
08. What is your worst hotel experience ever?
09. If you could choose one junk food to eat endlessly and it wouldn’t make you gain weight, what would you choose?
10. Would you rather splurge on bags or shoes?
11. What are your favorite girl and boy names?
Brittney from Like An Arrow
Miho from Wander to Wonder
Shannon from Little Blue Backpack
Julia from Writer’s Block Near You
Hima from Hima Hearts
Zia from Bits of Days
Areeba from I Have a Messy Bun
Noor from Noor’s Place
Deborah at Coffee Prose and Pretty Clothes
Jane from Always With Yoo
Meghan from One Great Adventure
and YOU, just let me know you did it so I can read your answers because I like my questions haha.
Talk to you in a week dears. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with everything I’m doing while I’m away from my blog!