I took this picture from the top of my driveway this past December or January. I for one HATE extreme heat and would rather have 20 degree weather than 90 degree weather any day. I can’t sleep when it’s too hot, I can’t be productive when it’s too hot…basically I can’t function properly when it’s too hot. Looking at this picture makes me extra winter-ready to say the least. The cold colors, the snow capped mountains, that puff of smoke from someone’s chimney…gosh, what’s not to love? I CANNOT WAIT.
Anyways (I need to stop using that word so much…), I didn’t accomplish last week’s goals quite as I thought I would sadly. But whatever…all the more reason to focus on my goals for this week. Here are five of my goals for this week:
- TAKE MORE PICTURES. This is serious. I want to blog more regularly but I can’t without a consistent stream of photos. Plus part of the point of me blogging is to push my creativity and photography skills.
- Finish the Arabic alphabet…only ten letters to go so I can easily do this.
- Finish my quilt top…I only did one row last week :[
- Finish A Clockwork Orange.
- Watch Pride & Prejudice in French.
Have a delightful week!